This weekend both Kenedy and Blake spent time with friends. I'm a little sad that they are both old enough to really enjoy being with friends but glad that they have good ones. This is Blake and his Friend Charlie. I took them to nearby city (Gary) to the festival of lights. It was FREEZING so we did not stay long but they had a good time on the bounce house slide.
Kenedy Spent Saterday night with her friend Constance. They were both invited to a Christmas party on Sunday where instead of exchanging gifts they were going to exchange cookies and cookie recipes. Kathryn (Constance's mom) so graciouly offered to have Kenedy over to spend the night and do the baking with the girls I came over and took a few pictures. (always thinking of blog opportunities :))
While this looks like it is going well I was told by Kathryn that the first few batches did not turn out like they were supposed to and she was not feeling so merry about the party after baking 8 dozen cookies. I offered to return the favor next time. Here is Kenedy at the party.
OTHER FAMILY NEWS:
Ryan's Team Wins again! 28/21 It was a nail biter but we pulled it off. One more Win and we are back at the State Championships! WOW!
and on a little less exciting note (for Ryan not me) I got a new dining room table YEA! I have been wanting one for years and Ryan kept asking me why when we had a table to eat on. (all but 3 chairs were broken the forth chair was fixed just enough to hold Blake's weight, and the table was in sad shape but we could technically still eat on it) Here is my Christmas present!
When we were driving to pick up the new table Blake asked where we were going, I said to pick up Mommy's new table, Blake said why we have a table, (just like his dad)
No comments:
Post a Comment