Over Spring break I got a new car, It's not new new but it's new to me and I could not be happier. For those of you who don't know I have been wanting an SUV since the day we got rid of my Tahoe. I could not have been happier when Ryan bought me my Ford Expedition. Here is Blake showing it off:
After Spring break it was back to reality. School, gymnastics, Dance, T-ball (still working on getting pictures) I spend all of practice cheering Blake on. He will look at me and wait for me to yell GO BLAKE! It's really quite hysterical. The actual games start next week and I will be sure to have my camera ready.
Other Hot news...Kenedy got her Braces! She is so excited. She has been stressing for a month over what color rubber bands to get. I am not joking when I tell you that she put ALOT of thought into this very important decision. Every night she would say I could get red and pink but that is too Valentine's. Or I could get yellow and white (yellow is her favorite color) but that might make my teeth look like I did not brush them. I can only imagine what she will be like planning her wedding if rubber bands for your teeth are such a big deal. Well the verdict is in and she went with (pink and green)
Great Spring Colors. Now she has 7 weeks to decide what colors will be next! She was such a trooper and has not been too sore. Kenedy also had another big milestone, she got her own cell phone. This is something Ryan and I have been discussing for the last few months and Kenedy has been asking for 3 years. We decided that now was a good time. With her doing so many activities especially gymnastics being in another town, and me having to have her one place and Blake in another (Ryan's in Track season and not available 2 nights a week) This was just a good time to try it out. She is so excited!
And last on this update My BABY turned 4 yesterday. 4 can you believe it? It brings tears to my eyes. In honor of his 4th birthday (it really was not planned and just happened to fall on this day) I enrolled Blake at my school for next year. He will be going to Pre-K. I have 2 children in school. That just sounds Crazy. I mean I know I'm not old enough to have a 2 children in school and no children at home. Where did the time go? Sadly it seems to go faster and faster every year! On Blake's real birthday Blake got the soccer ball and net he wanted. So I will end with some pictures of Kenedy and Blake playing together:

Such cuties! Kenedy is growing up so fast I can't keep up!
ReplyDelete