An update to our blog page is long overdue. It seems that I have had a hard time shaking the holiday's off. I have not been motivated to due anything, But I'm ready to force myself to get back into action. Lets see, what has been going on...
Well we had our Bulldog State Celebration and here is our family picture with both state trophies!
Unfortunately this is the only picture I have taken in a couple of weeks (so unlike me). I promise I will be back to my old self in no time, and the weekly updates with pictures will be back on track!
What else has been happening well Ryan's Parents came and Ryan and his dad found the sewer line and began laying pipe for the bathroom being built in our bedroom (Thnaks Papa)! Ryan has been steadly working everyday on the bathroom and it is coming along. I had know Idea that so much went into putting pipes in and getting water to a new spot. (I still dont know because I have helped none, but Ryan has worked very hard and I'm VERY appreciative!) So far all pipes are in and we now have a shower. I'll take pictures when it is completed.
Blake LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the Wii. He know things about it that Ryan and I dont know how to do. His new favorite game is the Madden football game. I dont even know how to make the guys throw the ball and Blake can score touch downs and tackel the other team.
Kenedy has her first gymnastics meet this weekend Jan 30th in Dallas. She is very excited, Dont worry I will take plenty of pictures and will even try to video some of it and post it on here. Kenedy's other big news is that she will be getting braces on her top teeth. She is THRILLED and even asked if they could do it that day. She was disappointed to find out she had to wait a few weeks. We will do braces on four of her top teeth for a year and then a full set of braces on top and bottom when she is around 11.
I hope everyone is doing great and I promise I am back to weekly updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment