The Marion's

The Marion's

Monday, November 23, 2009

AN Early Thanksgiving

Thursday night Carthage had a community Pep Rally to cheer the bulldogs on.  This is Blake all fired up ready to take on the Mexia Bearcats!  Carthage did win Friday night 35 to 26.  It was our closest game of the season.  Mexia was awesome!  Ryan thinks I'm a dork because I always feel sad for the other team.  It's not that I want to loose BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANT US TO WIN.  It's just that when the other team is really good I feel bad that their hard work didnt pay off. I'm so proud for Ryan and all the other Bulldogs cant wait for another State Win!






After the game in Forney the Kids and I headed to Killeen for an Early Thanksgiving.  Tony, Deb, Leslie and Grandpa all have to work on Thanksgiving day (so sad for them)  So we decided to have Thanksgiving on Sunday.  Ryan missed out since he had to work this week (cant give those bulldogs any time off )  Here is Baby Troy at his 1st Thanksgiving!
You cant tell but he really did like the mashed potatoes and Sweet potatoes! 
Here is Jake and Kenedy being silly outside (Blake was running Fever due to double ear infections :((  )
Once Blake had some antibotics in his system and we got his fever under control we took our yearly trip to see Santa Clause and get a picture, The Santa People would not let me use my own camera even though I dropped a small fortune on their pictures so here are the kids without Santa.  Just close your eyes and
pretend he is there.

notice how no one will look at the camera but Kenedy!  The one with Santa actually turned out pretty cute though.

In the Car on the way home I took the kids pictures one last time ( I was safely stopped at a red light so dont
worry!)  I could not get Troy before the light turned green (safety first :))



I

No comments:

Post a Comment