Well lets see we spontanously visited the pumpkin patch this week. It is so hard to get Blake to look at the Camera these days. Both the kids put a lot of thought into which pumpkins they wanted and worked together when they got home to decorate the porch.
We won our 21st game in a row on Friday night. Hear is a picture of Blake rooting on the DAWGS!
Saterday night Ryan and I decided to take Kenedy and Blake to the Bull riding that was hear in town. Both kids loved it. Blake has told us many many times that his favorite part is when the bull came out of the cage.
Kenedy spent the weekend learing her routines that she will use to compete with in gymnastics. I might be a little swayed because she's mine but I think she looks so much like a "real" gymnast when she is on the beam. Check it out for yourself:
Gmom and Grandpa will be visiting this weekend and will be trick or treating with
us. Cant wait to share the pics and see how everything goes. I'm so excited.
PaPa cried when he saw the pictures of Kenedy on the bar. He commented about how perfect even her hands and feet were. Looks like a pro to me. Knock Knock Blake!!! Hugs and kisses to Blake and Kenedy from Mimi Love to you all.
ReplyDelete